View next topic
staff applation for Admin/Mod
rach

Post staff applation for Admin/Mod Reply with quote
Hey guys, Rach here.

Name: Rachael
In-Game Name: Rachael
Staff position wanted: Moderator/Admin
Reasons why you should become staff: Because I am a very helpful person, I am happy to help anybody! I like to do my bit for a server and help keep the economy tidy, while helping every single person to have fun! The key goal for me is to make sure that everyone is having a great time! Also, I do a lot of advertising of servers and make videos for youtube. I can also create backgrounds for various things like chatbox, login etc. using a few programmes. I am also a reliable donator. I think that I owe it to everyone who has worked on the server. I offer the ability to remain level-headed, stay calm and I'm very laid back. I like resolving arguments and also being recognised as more than just a "Player/Donator" as these statuses lack any power! I bring a very chilled out personality and a vast amount of helpfulness to the staff team!
About you: Well, I live in USA, in a city called Pittsburgh. I'm still attending my local high school. At the age of 16, I am in year 10. I am generally a very kind, happy and helpful person:). I am very active and offer the chance of a Moderator in GMT. But don't get on my bad side.
Experience: I began playing Runescape in 2006 and RSPS's in late 2008/early 2009. I am generally very active and less "afk".
Why do you want to be staff on ZLuckscape: Because, being a very helpful and giving person, I would like to use that ability to its full potential! Also, (as previously stated) I like to be recognised then more than just a player, as that lacks any power. By earning Moderator/Administrator, you gain commands and so, power with it! Which I think is great! Also, I offer a lot of experience, after being an IG Mod 5 times, a forum mod once, a chat box mod three times, IG admin 6 times and forum admin three times! So whatever skills I may lack, I feel I more than make up for with all my experience of being on staff teams with RSPS' before.
Signature: Rach
Thanks for reading. Hope you get the chance to have a full read of this. Give me feedback please!
Yours truly,
[glow=red,2,300]Rach (Rachael)[/glow]
Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:45 am View user's profile Send private message
Z luck
Owner

Post Reply with quote
Accpetd,thx for join us in sunday iwill get 2 staff.. so plz be with us
Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
rach

Post Reply with quote
Ok i will be there on saturday:D
maybe allday Surprised Exclamation